Welcome to SILSA . . .
SILSA is the association representing the Life Safety & Integration Industry of the Pacific Northwest.
Upcoming SILSA Events:
- December 19, 2023 – 10:30am-Noon, FA Best Practice Forum – Todd Short via Zoom
- January 16, 2024 – Zoom Meeting with Jake Braunger, with ESA with an update on legislative activity for both Federal and State affecting our Industry.
- March 14, 2024 – 7:30am-4:00pm, 10th Annual Fire Symposium
- June 13, 2024 – 11:30am-1:30pm, Annual Meeting & Scholarship Award
- August 6, 2024 – 1:00pm, Shotgun and Dinner – Annual SILSA Golf Tournament
WAESA is pleased to offer the NTS CFAT Level II and Level III Certification that are approved as the alternative to the NICET requirement in Washington State Effective July 1, 2019. CLICK Here for More Information >>
Become a SILSA Member
Dues help support the day to day operation of the Association. This allows us to provide educational events, legislative, industry, and ordinance information and our youth scholarship program for the children of Police and Fire personnel.
Your membership gives you access to our members only page on our website which has information on governmental affairs both at the state and national level, new ordinance information, and important industry announcements.
Regular SILSA Membership is defined as follows – (Voting) shall be open to any company, partnership, firm or corporation primarily and currently in the business of design, installation, maintenance or monitoring of burglar alarms, fire alarms, cameras, access control, structured cabling, AV, integration, door locks and any other low voltage systems and in the possession of appropriate and current licenses and/or certificates as required by law.
Associate SILSA Membership is defined as follow – (Voting) shall be an individual, partnership, school, firm or corporation who is engaged in supplying services or products to the industry or who is acceptable to the association but is not otherwise qualified for regular membership. This membership will enjoy the same privileges and voting rights as a regular membership.
Who We Are
- We are composed of 40+ members
- We are THE #1 SOURCE of information for consumers
- We facilitate the exchange of valuable industry information amongst our Membership
- We promote & support legislation that directly benefits the public
- We provide training and trade shows to keep abreast of the latest in technology
- We promote professionalism in the fire and security industry
Our Mission Statement
- To deliver the resources needed to promote professionalism, ethics, and technical expertise within the electronic life safety and security industry.
- Inspire Our Members to Be Industry Leaders
Thanks for your Support
We would like to thank our Members and our Associate Members and Gem Partners who have supported SILSA in 2022 and we invite you to renew your membership for 2023. We are looking forward to a great year and encourage you to review the member benefits.
You’re Invited To Join SILSA
For those of you who are new to SILSA, we invite you to partner with us as well! There are many levels to choose from, including Gem Partners, who are featured on all marketing materials. Please download the SILSA Membership Application (pdf) and/or the SILSA Associate Member Application & GEM Partnership (pdf) or all online HERE.
Thank you all again for your past support, and we look forward to working with you in the new year!
PO Box 73087
Puyallup, WA 98373